Saturday, June 9, 2012

My obsession with Duck/Duct tape! LOL

Anyone who knows me, knows that i'm a fanatic about anything zebra and pink!! So when i saw this zebra Duck (that's the brand) tape, i snatched it up!! I had no idea what it was for, but i bought it anyway-LOL! So as i was going through my lil office for Scentsy and Thirty-One, i decided to change it all over to the latter...and with that is their colors of pink and black! So what to do with the teal organizer?? The thought crossed my mind to go buy a new one, but i knew it didn't come in pink so while i was thinking about my dilemma, i remembered my ZEBRA TAPE!! Yep, i started rolling it on and loved it...so off i was to go find some pink tape! Here's what i came up with....


As you can see, i'm not quite finished yet, and as easy as this is to do...it is also time consuming too! But go ahead, give it a try and i promise you'll be hooked! I actually started searching my garage for other mismatched items that had gone into storage!! LOL!!!

And here you have my pen caddy....made from an old RX bottle!! I just used my sharp garage knife to cut the lip off at the top! 
Below is my new a trash can for my office in coordinating pink and white polkas! 
Do you love? Now go get creative!!! 

You can find at least 15 different patterns and solid colors of Duck tape at any craft store or even office supply and Target/Walmart, however not as many choices at the last two stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment