Monday, March 19, 2012

About This Blog!

In case you're wondering....


This blog is my completely random ideas, thoughts, and pictures of whatever it is i am in the mood for! I'm not the kind of girl that needs to write about my life on a daily basis and have every post in a certain folder...
And if you're wondering about me....i'm Gabe's mommy! A single mom, free-spirited, and living life day-to-day, all while raising my 6 year old angel who happens to have Down Syndrome! Don't get me wrong, i could write a book about our lives together...however that is just not me. So follow me if you want to hear about the joys of raising my amazing child, or see the very cool and crafty stuff we do, or to find some great ideas on designs and recipes!! But remember, my blog is random, so no rhyme or reason to anything, yet still fun to watch! 

XOXO
Heather & Gabe



No comments:

Post a Comment